What to bring
Before your stay
During your stay
After your stay
What to pack and bring with you for your inpatient stay
Please use the following as a guide on what to bring for your inpatient stay. These are the items we would like you to bring with you, where they are relevant:
- Medicare card and private health fund membership cards
- Pensioner and pharmaceutical health benefits cards
- Veterans Affairs cards
- Workers Compensation claims details and approval letter
- third-party accident details and approval letter
- all current medications (in their original packaging) and dosage information
- relevant X-Rays and test results
- any notes, letters or reports from your doctor
Personal items to bring with you for your inpatient stay
Please bring the following personal items with you for your hospital stay:
- personal aids such as walking sticks, hearing aids or glasses
- comfortable day clothes, shoes, or slippers with non-slip soles
- night attire
- front button clothing (for people with upper limb restrictions)
- swimming attire for patients participating in hydrotherapy
- method for settling your account – We accept cash, credit card and EFTPOS.
Please leave all valuables at home as the hospital does not accept responsibility for any loss.
Please contact us via our main reception if you have any questions at all regarding what to bring for your hospital stay.