Visitor rights and responsibilities
Before your stay
During your stay
After your stay
We want to ensure the best experience for everyone at Arcadia Pittwater
We want all visitors to have a safe and enjoyable experience when they visit.
Our visitor rights and responsibilities charter ensures the very best experience and outcome for everyone at Arcadia Pittwater.
Rights and responsibilities for visitors
Our patient’s family, carers and visitors also contribute to the quality and safety of their care.
As part of our Rights and Responsibilities charter, we ask that all visitors:
- treat our staff with respect
- comply with the visiting hours
- report anything you feel may put the person you are visiting or others at risk
- comply with the current COVID-19 prevention strategies
- help us reduce the risk of infection to you, our patients, and others
- clean your hands using alcohol-based hand rub:
- on entering and exiting the facility
- when assisting with any care
- on entering or leaving a patient’s room
- do not visit if you are unwell, have recently been unwell or are caring for anyone at home who is unwell. Please exercise caution if you have recently been in contact with someone with gastroenteritis, vomiting, diarrhoea, a cold or flu. If this is the case, please keep in contact with your friend or loved one by phone, rather than visiting them in person
- let a member of staff know if you are concerned that your family member or friend is becoming unwell or that their condition is deteriorating.
This is an excerpt of information that is specific to visitors from our full Rights and Responsibilities charter. You can read the full charter here.